How can you get involved?
From one-off events to long-term sponsorship and partnership opportunities, PECT offers organisations impactful ways to reach local residents.
From the annual Green Festival to the Peterborough Eco Awards celebrating the achievements of the city’s schools, through to planting trees with Forest for Peterborough, we have a range of partnership opportunities available.
Why should you get involved?
Your business will be part of high profile local and national projects, which offer clear benefits to your organisation:
- Get recognised in the media for your company’s charitable work and raise your profile.
- Make a visible contribution to your local environment and community.
- Meet corporate environmental objectives. For example, by supporting Forest for Peterborough you are helping to plant trees that could reduce the carbon footprint of your business by absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Every tree planted could absorb up to 2 kilos of CO2 per year.
- Motivate your staff by enabling them to get out in the fresh air and take part in activities that are positive and constructive for the local community, for wildlife and the greater global environment for years to come.
- Enjoy strengthened networking opportunities with other local businesses and build key partnerships.
Get in touch
PECT can offer its partners a variety of sponsorship and promotional opportunities, and can tailor packages to suit your business. Please call 01733 568408 or email email@example.com for more information.
Donate to make a difference
As a charity, we rely on donations to keep our projects running. Support our cause by making a donation online.
Make a donation
Help us raise funds for our environmental work across the UK by fundraising on our behalf! We’re grateful for any support you can provide.Fundraising information
Become a Greener Business
Discover more about Investors in the Environment, the national green accreditation scheme for businesses, and how it can support your organisation to become greener.Find out more